If you are looking for love, look no further than the following recipe. These s’mores bars will not only change your life forever, they very well could find you the love of your life. Seriously they bring more humans to the yard than Kelis’ milkshake.
S’mores bars first came into my life at a little place I worked at called Planet Marshmallow. (Shout out to Heather for teaching me a good chunk of my business skills and that following your dream is truly possible!) One day these bad boys got created in the kitchen and my life was never the same. They are like a hug in a bar. SO GOOD. You must make them and then share them with the world. I (almost) guarantee you that you can attract your life mate with these bars.
Seriously these are friend makers.
1C Softened Butter
1 1/2C Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 2/3C Flour
1 1/2C Crushed Graham Crackers
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
6 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9″ by 9″ pan very well.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Set aside 1/3 of the dough. Press remaining dough into the bottom of your greased pan.
- Place Hershey bars evenly on top of dough.
- Spread 2 cups of Fluff over candy bars.
- Drop pats of dough on top of the Fluff.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes. Let cool and remove from pan while still slightly warm. Cut into squares and enjoy!
The following photos are from a bigger batch I made. Yes, I’m aware the pan in these photos is not a square and not 9″ by 9″ I promise I know my shapes. To make enough dough for a 13″ by 9″ pan, I made a batch and a half of dough.
Do not try the dough, you will not be able to stop eating it.
Dough should evenly cover the bottom of your pan.
OCD Candy Bar placement.
Spreading the fluff can be tough. Microwave the fluff for 30 seconds to get it moving and grease a spoon to spread the fluff without it sticking.
The top will not be completely covered. You want the fluffy goodness to break through the top of the bars.
The finished, friend making, soul mate attracting, hug-in-a-bar product. Cool, cut into squares, and brace for your life to change.